Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shoes


Nice Faith wedges. Really bright green satiny material. Size 4/37

These are from Dunnes. Size 4/37. Go with pretty much everything and I always found them really comfy for high heels.

Purple/Blue shoes from Buffalo. Size 36

Silver sandals from Office size 36

I wore these at Buckingham Palace to collect my Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award. Nice height for walking all over London all day. Just don't have anything to wear them with any more.
Faith size 36

I still love these. They're just so high and ever so slightly tight on me.
Office size 36

These are River Island size 36/37. I cant remember which and it doesn't say on them Really nice with coloured tights. Again, I walk too much to feasibly wear them anywhere withought a spare pair of flats in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment